Western Welsh - opening of the Fishguard Depot
In 31st August 1959 Western Welsh opened their new depot at Fishguard. The garage was purpose built with an office alongside. These building still exist today – just off West Street car park.
The official opening was undertaken by Councillor D S Evans, Chairman of Fishguard Urban District Council.
The occasion was celebrated by a dinner for all staff that evening at the Abergwaun Hotel on Fishguard Square.